Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Wathcmen

I am Reading watchmen right now and thee is alot of foreshadowing to the characters future. there  are some points that I am confused about. For example, why did the comedian get murderd that day and Dr.manhatten exiled ing such short period of each other? why did they split up? The one qustion that most interests me is, what happened to rorschach?

Though I would say that rorschach will go to the slammer in this for one thing or another just because he is still going out and being his own PI when it is illegal how he is doing it. He also has a troubled past that he is hiding from the world that will drive him crasy.

I also predict that Dr.manhatten will not return to the Planet earth just because he finds no rason for him to. he feels abandoned by the verry people that he defended and feel they don't deserve his gifts of knolege. If I was in his shoes, I would not return to planet earth because of how poorly they treated him.

No comments:

Post a Comment