Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Martian Cronicals

In the book the martian cronicals is a compolation of short story's about our first attempts of going to mars. there are numorous expoditions in the book because they are failing. For exampel the first expodition ended whith the two explorers being shot. there are some Questions that I have though. I don't know why they think they use telepathy for comunications and they put the people that clame to be from other planets into an asylum?why are they sending more people after the two prevous expoditions failed? and why didn't the second crew leave after they got back to the  ship?

I also predict that there will be a verry little succsess rate for these trips because the fact that the martians will continue to be in disbelleif entil they bring one back.I also say that the martians will bring an upriseing and kill all insain beings in the wourld that they know of and eventualy kill everyone off.

In my mind, this is what would happen if we found another self aware seciaty of creaters in the universe. It shows that we can't take for granted that we will always pull through. we might be resiliant, but not as resiliant as we think. This showes me that i want to find extraterestrials but not in my life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment