Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Punkzilla: summer reading post 4

I chose this book because I like the concept of a troubled kid going cross country to see his dyeing brother for the last time. There is also a personal connection of knowing you will never see someone again which is one of the hardest things to live trough at any age with any person. For recommending this book, I would recommend it to someone that loves something kind of weird. This book is one of the weirdest books that I have read. Not to mention the way it was written is one of the most interesting ways. It is written in letter format that I have not seen before in literature. I could also see the appeal from people that like scrambled literature but that is also a reason people wouldn’t want it not to mention this story has a lot of vulgar language and drug references but people may like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment